dimanche 12 avril 2009

White stockings and suspender belt



As you can see from this weeks update I am wearing a lovely new white dress, with white stockings and suspender belt with white panties and bra.
I slowly start to strip for you before I really start to have some fun in my members area, hope you will join me there.
Well if you are still with me we are going to have some real sexy fun, as you can see I have grown my pubic hair for you after a lot or requests, I will be shaving it off again within the next few weeks but before then I will do one or two new updates with pubic hair so enjoy.
I slowly take my bra off and then my panties as I spread my ass nice and wide and then I part that lovely wet hairy kitty.
As you can see I am wearing a white pearl necklace which I use deep inside me as love beads, I push them deep into me and then pull them slowly out until they are covered in love juice, I cannot resist licking all that juice from those beads, by now I am feeling so randy I need to cum.
I start masturbating and playing with my kitty as I have my fingers deep inside I can feel an orgasm building up, I keep on playing until I explode all over my fingers Wow!!!! what a mind blowing and dirty orgasm that was.



Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...