dimanche 12 avril 2009

pink panties, stockings & suspenders



you will see me in a red skirt, pink blouse, stockings and suspenders. As I slowly start to strip for you I am left in suspenders, stockings, bra and panties. Now we are in my members area I can really get dirty with you.
My panties are pulled to one side to show you my neatly trimmed kitty and as I continue to take my panties down around my ankles you can see all of me in close up. I open up my kitty lips so you can see all my lovely deep pink, before I put my fingers deep inside my kitty and masturbate for you. It's very sexy also very dirty!! I need some cock, as you can see from my kitty I am very wet and I want cock NOW!


Gallery Here
+ 60 free galleries from Michelle's Nylons

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...