dimanche 12 avril 2009

brown stripe dress and shiny pantyhose



This new update sees me start off in a brown stripe dress and shiny pantyhose. There is lots of teasing and flashing in my free area before I take you into the wicked world of Sugarbabe.
Now here you will find the real me. I start off by releasing my large breasts, I then push and squeeze them together before I get my tongue on them. Now I really start getting down to it!. The pantyhose start to come down and I open up my legs nice and wide for you. I then spread my pink lips so you can see all of me. I am totally naked by now and as you can see I am very very wet.
I then bend over and pull my knees up so you can see my ass spread wide along with my sexy pink lips.
By now I need to play so I get my fingers nice and deep inside me and I can feel all my love juice running over my fingers. Then I put those fingers in my mouth and taste all my delicious CUM. I really really need to orgasm so I start working on my clit as I use my fingers in and out at the same time. I can feel my orgasm building up deep inside, then I explode, I shout and scream and writhe on the bed as I experience a shattering orgasm and you can see it all in real close up.



Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...